Cybex 770At Arc Trainer
This is what makes the Arc an Arc. The unique Reverse Arc motion, a patented advanced stride technology, never places the users toe behind the knee (when the toe moves behind the knee significantly more stress is applied to the knee joint). The Reverse Arc Motion moves legs in a biomechanically correct pathway – reducing stress at the knee while offering a complete range of motion for both the knee and hip.
– 21 Incline Levels
– 24″ Stride Length
– Drive Type: Two-Stage
– Dimensions: (LxWxH) 76 x 37 x 62.5 in
-Machine Weight: 400lbs
– Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181kg)
– Display: 4.3″ Touchscreen for Workout and entertainment setup and control
– split level display with magazine rack. Water bottle holder, dual utility tray, and dual speed fan.
– Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and wireless.
– Ipod/Iphone connectivity